We believe through high expectations and quality instruction we will prepare all students to think critically, apply their knowledge and be college ready.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
The high school Main Office has temporarily relocated to L5, you will see golden signs directing you, please enter through the Community Center doors located close to the east parking lot.
Office Hours are: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-3:00pm
Summer School begins Monday, June 27th and runs on the following schedule:
* English 9/10 - June 27th-30th, July 6th & 7th, July 11th-14th from 8:30am-11:50am
* Intro to Chem/Physical Science - June 27th-30th, July 6th & 7th, July 11th-14th from 12:30pm-3:50pm
For more information please call Andre Goodlow at 503-408-2600
Registration Packets will be mailed out the first week of August, for any registration questions please call Bev Read at 503-408-2600.
NEW School Time!!
Parkrose School District will be having new start times next year (2016-2017)
Parkrose High School NEW hours are:
* Regular Day - 8:25am - 3:20pm
* Wednesday - 8:25am - 1:50pm
The first day of the 2016-2017 school year is:
* Freshman ONLY - Tuesday, September 6th
* ALL students - Wednesday, September 7th